Monday, January 23, 2017

Fahrenheit 451

Fahrenheit 451
author: Ray Bradbury
name: Tyler
average rating: 4.01
book published: 1953
rating: 4
read at:
date added: 2017/01/23
shelves:
review:
Ray Bradbury states in this book, “We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?”. This struck me hard. Why? Because, I desire not an easy life, but the strength to survive a harsh one (although, that is much easier said then lived out).  
    After hearing so much about the impact this book has had on people's lives, I decided to finally read it. The result was to be expected; it changed mine as well. I fell in love with the story, and was moved by the characters. I read this book in a day.. For I was so entranced with the story. My favorite thing said from the book was that, those who do not create, always try to burn. Basically, life is a process of creation and destruction. Life and death. And every man and woman, every day, has the option to live closer to creation, or closer to destruction. 
I highly recommend this quick read to everyone.


from Tyler's bookshelf: read Click to read more
via IFTTT